Thursday, June 10, 2010

Being a sister is a hard job :)

Thursday, June 10, 2010
Hello! this is my 2nd post in english. hooray for me! thanx to my friends that supports me, & encourage me on doing this. i heart u guys! muah2 :)

So, refer to the title, is not like the sister between me and my siblings. just, last monday and tuesday, i became the facilitator of educamp july intake. at first, i just wanna join it to gain experiences. ya la, study here in UT* is so boring, like u can bored to death. haha. pendalaman bah sini.

For two days, i have to pretend that im a sister to them. of course la so that they respect me. imagine if they knew that im only a foundation student, omg! haha, lucu.

Lucu owh when i remembered the time when me & the others faci gave them donut for supper. they all kept calling us kakak. and 1 time, im offering donuts to a group of participant. a guys at that time was talking to somebody on the phone, and suddenly said: "jap2, ada kakak bagi donut". haha. very funny owh!

But, we didnt get the chances to snap a picture of us, all the faci. sayang owh. very interesting experiences. hihi. i hope that i can be a faci again next time. MAS faci? woah, suka-suka. :)

4 comments:

Fatin Filzati said...

Jap2, ade kakak bagi donat.. wakaka.. what the fish!!
hihi.
Luv u sis, keep it up k =)
english is fun!!

Hani Tiara Hifni said...

hehe. yup, agree, english is fun!
love u too :)

NaDWaN said...

lg bez ad bdk bg salam n cium tgn..haha..time tu muke mmg pro giler r, srius je, then angguk..haha..bez3

Hani Tiara Hifni said...

haha. mmg pro la berlakon jadi tua. muahahahaha. berani mereka nak kuang ajar dgn saya?? hahahaha [kejam gilerr] :P

uniqueinterference © 2014