Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My name is Hani :)

Wednesday, June 9, 2010
I started to realised that my english is so hampeh when;

1. I cannot communicate well with my foreigner classmates.
2. I can't understand my islamic studies lecture note, until I read it 2-3 times.
3. actually I know that my english was
hampeh long time ago. haha.

So, when I realised this, I know it is very important for me to improve my english. FYI, im a engineer wanna be. so, to become very2 successfull, I must know how to speak english lah kan? hihi. some of my friend told me that, if I wanna improve my english, I can improve it by:

1. Speak in english.
2. Watch english movie or drama or watever.
3. Blog in english.


Ta-da! this is my first english post. when I looked back at it. kinda like skema2 la. but, watever la. as long as I can improve my english. im very jealous wif some of my friend yg can speak english very well. thumbs up guys! :)

Nothing happen this past few days. just some extra works. lots of works. hope Allah see this as my good deeds to others. owh, 1 good news. my daddy gave me green light to get my driving license. hooray! it took me a long time to pujuk him. but, when I call just now, he was kinda in a good mood. so, I ask him & he agreed. I want BMW. hihi.

I will be back to sabah on september. hope my dad buy the ticket soon. because, the ticket will become very expensive when come to the perayaan. hehe. I hope we can gather this coming eid, when we use to be, long time ago. miss the moment. really miss it.

4 comments:

Aliya Najiha said...

hani!
good! keep it up!
lama2 insyaAllah english ko akan superb! :)

Hani Tiara Hifni said...

hihi. thanx2! i love the supports from all of u :)

Mohd Ikhwan WaoNe said...

yup2..btul2.. sma2 kta improve BI kta! hihih..

Hani Tiara Hifni said...

thanx wawan!

uniqueinterference © 2014