Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Another day, yet another precious time.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Salam to all bloggers. currentlly, my days back to normal. attending classes doing lab and all other stuffs. but here is one funny story i wanna share with u guys! haha. remembering it cant stop me from laughing. :D

You all know kn, last week were a very busy week. so, my tiredness, hadnt gone. yesterday, in the programming class, i were very sleepy. very boring owh the class. not so boring la, but i have no interest at all in hearing what the lecturer said.

So, despite my courage to stayed awaked, lastly, i fall into sleep. not la deep sleep. i still can hear the lecturer babbled about the computer and stuffs.

Suddenly, without my control, i said something to Amirah that sat beside me. i said: "Lain la kalau baju aku". haha! yes, i mengigau [wat the word in english?]. very funny. Amirah was very suprised, and that made me became fresh. haha!

So, moral of the story, dont go to classes if you are sleepy. haha. no lah. dont sleep late at night. :)

*don't try this at home. i mean, lecture hall.*

No comments:

uniqueinterference © 2014