Thursday, July 1, 2010

Zina babe!

Thursday, July 1, 2010
Salam. sory didnt update much this past few days. not that i dont want to update, but no interesting story or something that i wanna share with u guys. just lots of works have to be done. but, Amirah Suhaimi had requested me to update this blog, so here i am, jotted down some words for the readers. this is for you mirah! hehe.

As for me, updating this blog, is not just for the sake to share my story life or events that are happening recently. but, i want the people that read my blog to get some informative things or something benefits. so not la im wasting my time kan, spent lots of time typing, but nevertheless my post is useless. hehe.

Back to the title, today, i had lunch with my besties Fatin Filzati, at cafe Pak Ali, the best cafe in UT*. to shorten the story, we suddenly talked about skype. u know, the chatting gadgets. fatin just knew that skype has video call. then, i told her that last night, **** was video calling with ****. Fatin reaction was neutral, but then she told me that, chatting or video call like that, is also consider berdua-duaan. thats mean, it is zina! OMG!

Then, i asked her, is sms also consider as zina? the answer is YUP! as long as the condition is: talking crap and pointless.

Recently, im not chatting or sms with any guys. maybe because since entered university, i was too busy to think about all that stuffs. last time, i cannot even seperated with my handphone. haha! actually, there is a particular guy that i always chat with. not that i like him, but i love to talk to him. he kind of remembering me to my brother. i miss my brother. :)

But, knowing about this scared me off! i will now try to control my nafsu and try not to sms or chatting with some stupid guys unless there are somethings to deal with. i can do it! FYI, zina is a BIG sin. so, think before u act. hihi.

Perubahan yg sikit dan berterusan adalah lebih baik daripada perubahan besar yg tidak kekal. :)

5 comments:

Fatin Filzati said...

Salam~

hihi. Never thought that u will actually post about it here. Anyway, good try though ;)

I'm not an ustazah or anything, just sharing sumthing that I have read. Of course when we berdua-duaan through skype or ym or whatsoever, we are not really committing zina yet, but we are actually approaching it, if we are chitchatting nonsense and pointlessly.

huhu. So, insya-Allah, may He give us strength to stay away from those wrongdoings.
:))

Hani Tiara Hifni said...

Thanx Fatin. :) :) :)
insya-Allah, hope He will give us strength to become a professional muslimah. amin~

anissyahirah said...

i like dis post dear.keep going~! yeah..
"sedikit yg berterusan lebih baik dari byk yg tak ketentuan"
wallahua'lam

Hani Tiara Hifni said...

thanx sayang :)

Anonymous said...

good....
ada improvement....

uniqueinterference © 2014