Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Missing damn much =.="

Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Salam. just learned to do the =.=" face. kinda comel kan? hehe. anyway, doing this post because im totally missing all about sabah. my family, my friends and all the things there. this is not just rindu2, this is SERIUS ok? remember the D.T.E project? the night before, i bursted into tears. all night i was crying [my roomate was at her friend room]. then, after the project, i got sick. ahha. im telling this not to get pity or what, but to tell how serius im missing sabah & my family. =.='

Enough with the missing part. well, just so that if someone from sabah read this, especially my friends, want you to know that i miss u! hehe. still it is hard for me to tell someone about my real feeling. anyway, it is oredy wednesday, and im looking forward to saturday. wanna know why? my roomate will be back here, hooray! im still have'nt study for my test. erkk. =.=" [love to do this face]
uniqueinterference © 2014