Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bersyukur tau :)

Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Salam to all bloggers. hihi. just some quick update, because i got time, since i cannot open my facebook since morning. frust la juga. but, maybe Allah want me to study instead of facebooking. hehe.

This week had been a hectic week for me. well, u know kan i had join an event. so, many-many works to be done. with all the class and assignments, i have to try and balance my timetable, so i will not become imbalance. hee :D

Yesterday got programming test. those who do not know what subject is that, its about computer programs. we have to learn all about the codes and bla bla. hihi. malas mau ckp. alhamdulillah, i managed to answered the test without too much problem. got la blur-blur sikit. but, hope my marks is ok. amin.

Then on 30 July, i have to sit for islamic studies test. pray for me, so i can answer the test ok? so that my father will allow me to join event again. yuhh, now he doesnt allow me to join too many event, as my pointer for the first exam terkantoi. hehe. :)

Belum lagi masuk tajuk rupanya. sorry.

Anyway, about the title. last night, i got meeting with the committee of the event. for the motivation slot, my senior had talked about gratitude a.k.a bersyukur in malay. his slot really motivated me. :)

*Aiseh, comel sungguh. hehe.*

He says that, we as the malaysian people, should be gratitude because we received many pleasent from Allah. just look at the african country and Gaza, they was not so lucky like us. so, always remember our ownself, to thank Allah, for all the bliss and enjoyment He had gave us.

Until next post. :)

Btw, kak dora sudah balik! tp, dia pergi melancong untuk 4 hari. baru mau lepas rindu. haisshh.

No comments:

uniqueinterference © 2014