Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mid Sem Break!

Thursday, July 8, 2010
Salam. nothing much too update. but, seriously im a little bit sad right now. sem break had just began, for the foundation students, it will be a one week break! so, many of my friends had gone back home. even my roomate! so sunyi sepi here.

But, for me, i will just stay here in UT*. not that i dont want to go back there in KL to meet my grandma, but i have works to be done here. the committees of MAKNA have to gather back here on the 15th of July. so, i decided to only stay. there are also some others friends who stay back for convo and ramadhan discovery. jangan risau la! ada kawan. hehe.

Last saturday, my coursemate had done a great job at Rumah Anak Yatim Darul Hikmah, located at Gopeng. we went there to do our Down to Earth [D.T.E] project, for islamic studies. i have a great day there!

Seeing and mingles around with the kids, gave me a lots of benefits. and knowledge too. i learnt a lot from them. i was then realized, how lucky i am, because Allah had given me a perfect daddy and mummy to be with. thanks Allah. i was very grateful. it was a great job for all the chemianz! good job guys!


No comments:

uniqueinterference © 2014