Thursday, July 15, 2010

Love, love, love. :)

Thursday, July 15, 2010
Salam. hope this post give something to anyone. insya-Allah. :)

Last night, because i was bored + my facebook status has not been update + my news feed is full of love words [dari kwn2 yg tengah angau] and currently now im reading Ketika Cinta Bertasbih, so i've update my status. i wrote:

"How do u know when u're fall in love?"

Simple as that. so, my first respond was from Dhiya Husna. she said:

"bile ko angau... asyik teringt die..... hahhaa"

Betul ka tu? haha.

Anyway, but my daddy respond is the best. he say:

"belajar dulu.. tak ada maknanya bercinta sebelum habis belajar, ianya akan merugikan sepanjang hayat kita. Jangan waste yr energy. Lepas dah kerja banyak pilihan yg LEBIH BAIK DAN BERMAKNA. Cinta masa belajar hanya cinta monyet, kalau jatuh dari bergayut sakitnya akan ditertawakan oleh monyet2 lain. Jangan masuk perangkap syaitan. Syaitan memang tak mahu umat nabi Muhamad belajar dan berjaya. Ingat tu Hani Tiara."

Eventhough, like there are warning in his last words =.=', saya tetap suka respon dia.

Actually when i read back his comment, hell yes i realized, his word are really2 true. my responsibilities now is to study. if only im thinking all about love, i waste my time & my future. like there are still lots of time in the future to think about it kan?

And sudah alang2 cerita pasal love ni. my title of the blog, was obviously: Finding True Love. someone had asked me before, why i had choosen this title. why?

Back when i started to study in UT*, i have meet a kind sister, Kak Ziha. one night, we had a talk in gtalk. that night, she told me that the greatest love of all is the LOVE from Allah swt.

Think about it, if we love a human, that human might accept or reject our love. but if we love Allah, He will never reject but only accept our love. so, that night, im determined to find the true love from Allah. thats why i give the title to my blog. not that i want to find love from any human lah. =.='

P/s: comments from my other friends in fb was totally useless accept a few of them. reminder, kalau mau komen tu agak2 la, biar lah yg ada benefits sama orang.

No comments:

uniqueinterference © 2014